After 50 years of designing, manufacturing, building, and servicing, we literally have hundreds of industrial refrigeration systems around the world. We are also known for designing and building the CO2 cascade, Freon, Ammonia system around the world.
We only use the internationally recognized refrigeration parts. For example,Compressor are German Bitizer, Japanese Mycom. Valves are Danfoss, Emerson. All the pressure vessels are build in house in strict compliance to American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME). And our welders and technicians are ASME certified. We have the state of art plasma welding machine, rollers, radiography test equipment to ensure the pressure vessels for the refrigeration system are reliable and meet the international pressure vessel codes.
● The refrigeration system(rack) comprises of compressor, oil separator, oil cooler, control valves and fittings, refrigerant reservoir, condenser, electronic control devices and PLC control.
● International well-known compressor and fittings brands: MYCOM, BITZER, KOBELCO, FUSHENG,Danfoss,Parker
● Structural steel base platform.
High efficiency semi-hermetic and open screw compressors.
● The rack controller is the brains of your system and controls compressor, condenser, defrost, and other rack components to ensure system stability. The controller also monitors temperature to ensure product integrity. No operator intervention is required during operation.
● Integral electric defrost control.
● Mechanical and electronic oil, defrost, and liquid level controls.
● Horizontal and vertical receiver with liquid level indicator and pressure relief valve.
● Insulated suction lines.
● Leak-tight construction with preformed tubing, minimal brazed joints, minimal flare fittings.
Units are leak tested in factory.
● All pressure vessels can be ASME, PED certified upon request.
● The PLC touch-screen controller is the brains of your system and controls compressor, condenser, defrost, and other rack components to ensure system stability. The controller also monitors temperature to ensure product integrity.